Before Christmas we asked for people to “Enlighten us, but make it quick” at Ignite LTS as part of the Learning Technologies / Learning & Skills exhibition at Olympia 29-30 January.
Without further ado, let me introduce the people who answered our call:
- David Kelly – The Power of Wearable Tech for Learning
- Barry Sampson – The Best Learning Design In The World. Ever.
- Debora Figueiredo – Born In A Digital World
- Owen Ferguson – The Baloney Detection Toolkit
- Geert Berghuis – How an exchange platform can improve traineeships
- Sukhvinder Pabial – Being your best self at work
- Paul Tizzard – Why icebreakers are a waste of time
- Matt Brewer – What we can learn from WWI and other stories
- John Curran – Teaching Sells!
- Dipesh Mistry – CIPD Changed my life
- Martin Couzins – 10 questions for L&D
We were delighted with the response. From seasoned pros to intrepid first timers, we’ve got talks of all sorts for you. We had a really hard time picking who was going to speak. So much so that we are now running not one, but two Ignites, one on each day!
On both days, you will find in Theatre 10 of Learning & Skills 3.15pm-3.45pm, situated near the Social Learning Zone and the Learning & Skills Exchange (check out the floorplans).
We hope you’ll come and join us for some talks with a difference.